Code of conduct
Black lives matter. This means equal justice for BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour). I also support the movements that work to secure equality and legal rights for my LGBTQ friends and provide protections and support to my disabled friends. In short, I care about people, and I am working to create and maintain a business and life that reflects these values.
Participation in the Community is encouraged (our group is better off with you ideas, suggestions and input). Hop into the Community. I reserve the right to remove you from the Community if the rules are broken.
- 1/ Treat people the way you’d like to be treated, regardless of their differences
- 2/ Don’t quote anyone outside of this group without asking (i.e. don’t post things on social media from here)
- 3/ Don’t post anything someone told you in confidence or in private messages
- 4/ Don’t pitch or promote your business to others, except in the connecting section
- 5/ Be yourself, unless you’re a super villain hell-bent on destroying the universe. Actually, even then, just be you
- 6/ If you believe someone is breaking the rules, don’t engage with them, contact me instead
- You improve the discussion with bold and generous contributions to it
- If you disagree about something, be critical of the idea, not of the person giving it
- As mentioned above, this group is better off with your two cents (accounting for current exchange rates)
- Be civil and don’t post anything a reasonable person would be offended by