Creative Class closes for registration in
. Buy now
and join over 2,400 other freelancers.
Code of conduct
Participation in the Community is encouraged (our group is better off with you ideas, suggestions and input). Hop into the Community. I reserve the right to remove you from the Community if the rules are broken.
- 1/ Treat people the way you’d like to be treated, regardless of their differences
- 2/ Don’t quote anyone outside of this group without asking (i.e. don’t post things on social media from here)
- 3/ Don’t post anything someone told you in confidence or in private messages
- 4/ Don’t pitch or promote your business to others, except in the connecting section
- 5/ Be yourself, unless you’re a super villain hell-bent on destroying the universe. Actually, even then, just be you
- 6/ If you believe someone is breaking the rules, don’t engage with them, contact me instead
- You improve the discussion with bold and generous contributions to it
- If you disagree about something, be critical of the idea, not of the person giving it
- As mentioned above, this group is better off with your two cents (accounting for current exchange rates)
- Be civil and don’t post anything a reasonable person would be offended by